Our guarantee is to provide fast, quality service at a reasonable rate in line with our performance on insurance claims. We are committed to providing the VERY BEST in claim service.
- To contact insured or claimant via telephone within 30 minutes of claim notification.
- To identify ourselves, the name of the adjuster who is handling the claim, as well as how to contact them. If personal contact is not possible the same day, a card will be mailed requesting contact. The adjuster will also make attempts to contact the insured during the evening.
- To maintain contact with the client as often as necessary. Our adjusters are cell phone equipped.
- To conduct ourselves and dress in a professional manner.
- To ensure an adjuster with the most experience for the particular type of claim will be assigned. If the Client prefers a certain adjuster, your wishes will be met. All of our adjusters are multi-line experienced.
- To pro-rate charges on all files and review all service invoices for accuracy.
- To continue to set the bar on industry standards and promote the good name of each client.
- To provide paperless reports when requested.
At Burns & Bowne we believe in handling claims “your way”. If requested, we can set up a liaison for charges, quality, and service. If special requirements or instructions are received, we will comply with your requests.
With a strong belief in service and quality, we welcome any suggestions you may have on how we can improve our service. Your input is important to the success of our business, and yours.
Steve Bowne, President
Burns & Bowne Adjusting Co.